Surrogacy is one of the last options a couple has in bringing a child into this world through natural means. This process requires a third party who is willing and physically able to become pregnant and bear a child for a couple that is unable to conceive through any other means. As a surrogate you will be helping an infertile couple achieve their greatest dream of bringing a child into this world in order to shower it with love and admiration. You will be giving two people the priceless gift of life that will always be remembered and appreciated. Aside from this, you will also be compensated with a monetary sum of $25,000 for your sacrifice and service. If you find the experience rewarding emotionally and financially, American Reproductive Centers will give you the option to act as a surrogate three additional times if you choose to do so.
Requirements for Surrogate include:
- no history of sexually transmitted diseases
- no history of drug abuse (which will be tested with a urine screen)
- must pass a full physical exam
- must be between the ages 21-41
- must have delivered at least one child
- no history of any complications during pregnancy and childbirth
- no medical problems or diseases
- must be a non-smoker
- must pass a psychological exam
- must have an average weight:height ratio
- must have reliable transportation
Email us today if you think you would be a good candidate.